Friday 13 February 2009

You show me yours and I'll... well, I'll tell on you.

I love this true to life ad for Energizer. It shows what kids might get up to if you let the batteries in their toys run out of power. Toys out of power only serves to let nature take it's course and the next thing you know... the kids are heading out the gate of Eden at a rate of knots. Let this be a warning to you. Get Energizer into the toys or they'll end up going at sex education 101 like the Energizer bunny. At this point in the blog, I imagine a girl I knew at the age of 3 or 4 is shockingly recalling how I once reneged on my promise to engage in a recipricol show and tell session. Having had my peakaboo, I promptly ran off to tell her Mum what she had done... without returning the compliment and, to make matters worse, even told her Mum it was her all her idea. I hope it hasn't adversly affected her ability to trust men? Don't worry Marrian, your secret is safe with me. Ooops! Anyway, I blame the parents... who had obviously not sorted out the battery situation. Mind you, I shudder to think what might have gone on if Barbie and Action Man came with Energizer batteries. "Oh Action Man." "Oh Barbie." "What about me?" "Bugger off Ken!"

No comments:

Post a Comment